- Due to the nature of the work, we do not offer refunds after work has been started already.
- The client can cancel the contract anytime, a refund will not be provided if the contract is canceled in between the ongoing month. In this case, while future billing will be discontinued, no prorated refunds will be given.
- A refund will not be applicable if the client does not approve Content Hacker’s suggestions and recommendations for certain changes (“White Hat” only) including, but not limited to, changing the content of the website, the density of keywords, website source code, website navigation, and structure.
- A refund will not apply if the client hires another SEO Company within the contractual period or performs SEO on his/her website in parallel.
- A refund will not be applicable if the client does not provide required access to the website for SEO purposes or if the client’s website is offline or is not working state.
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves mock-up designs and the project moves on to the development phase.
- We will not entertain any cancellation for services that our sales team has offered you on special occasions. These are limited-time offers and cannot be canceled without giving any prior notice of minimum of 30 days.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other Digital Marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel by giving a notice written 30 days in advance.
- We offer no refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are inactive, abandoned, or lay dormant for more than a month.
Hit us up at Content Hacker anytime!
Got questions about marketing? Talk to an expert today!
+ 63 919 0945 281
Learn About Marketing!