Content Marketing Specialist
(Freelance, Full-Time — Fully Remote opportunity)
You’ll work closely with our content team to create content for blog and feature articles, social media, and brand campaigns while bringing fresh ideas to the team.
We’re looking for fresh and driven young minds that can create compelling content to join our Content Team. The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating digital marketing content and ensuring the alignment of our client’s goals.
- Create exciting content for our clients.
- Use your impressive writing skills to create compelling pieces that educate and excite the target audience.
- Each piece of content should fit with our client’s branding and tone.
- Write, edit, and deliver content that adds value but is easy to understand, while implementing SEO best practices.
- Research and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our client’s industry and core services.
- Work with the content team & creatives to develop eye-catching, traffic-boosting blogs and feature articles.
- Optimize and edit our client’s older content for consistency, grammar, and SEO improvements.
- Embody a team player mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment who will also proactively solve problems with minimum supervision.
- BA/BS degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or any field that relates to the role.
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and work quickly on deadlines.
- Passion for writing with a portfolio of written work.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.